Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I met a teenager with h.i.v i felt bad for him but mad at the same time...

I was downtown the other day, and my cousin and I were waiting for the bus. A person i usually converse with downtown approach me and we talk. His brother walk up and also added to the conversation. conversation was about music and how cold it was outside, his little brother tried to hook up with attractive girls downtown waiting for the bus also. mostly rejection, and he was angry not just then, but every time i seen him downtown, like he had hatred in his heart for some reason. After the last girl rejected him he got so pissed off he cursed her out. A little while later the conversation of sex came up and he was bragging about not wearing protection at all and never will. Later on my cousin and I got to where we needed to go, I told my cousin that the dude was a idiot he is going to catch something. My cousin replied he has the bubble (slang for "H.I.V") my jaw dropped just when i felt bad for him I thought like he is preying on vulnerable girls trying to spread the infection because he is angry and lives in regret. wow!!! right....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your anger.

If this person indeed has HIV, you obviously have seen the ignorance that some people have towards trying to prevent the spread of this serious disease.

Unfortunately, not everyone thinks about consequences before pleasure.

Anonymous said...

me too, people not wearing condoms are like people playing with fire.
it'll burn and die.

Robin said...

that shit is crazy
do you think he is bitter so he wants to spread it to more people?

SCMH CLASS OF 2009 said...

THATS CRAZY!!! WHO KNOWS IF THEY WERE JOKING. THE HIV AND STD RATE IS SO HIGH THAT IF THE PERSON DID SAY THAT IT WAS A JOKE ITS HARD TO TRUST AND BELIEVE THEM. YOU SHOULD BE UPSET BECAUSE THE WOMEN THAT HE AFFECTED COULD HAVE ENDED UP AS ANOTHERS LOVE BUT SHE MAY NEVER GET THAT FAR TO FIND OUT IF THE NEXT GUY WILL LOVE HER AND HER DISEASE.
TEAR DROPS!!!